Check Out These Pages

June 7, 2014

Yummy ranch dressing



I never cared for ranch dressing out of a bottle or a powdered packet. Then, several years ago we ate at Pinnacle Peak Steakhouse, a wonderful restaurant just a bit north of Phoenix, AZ. Their ranch dressing made me a believer.

One of the fun quirks about Pinnacle Peak, by the way, is that only Western neckties are permitted. Any other ties are a violation of the "dress policy" - the tie will be cut off and tacked to the rafters. Along with tens of thousands of others.

Literally/

But I digress.

Back to ranch dressing... I can't claim this recipe is every bit as good as Pinnacle Peak's, but it's the best I've found east of the Mississippi. Simply whip up the ingredients and use it for a dip or salad dressing. I think you'll enjoy it, too!

Ingredients:
1 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup buttermilk
1/4 cup sour cream
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
1 tbsp finely chopped parsley

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Hari OM
    Yum - would be good even with my vege 'sausages'!! Am a great fan of sauces and dressings and this one is calling my tastebuds. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for comment moderation, but find it necessary in order to eliminate spam.

Thank you for your visit. I read every comment and value both your visit and your thoughts. Please stop by every Tuesday and share your favorite photos.