Check Out These Pages

July 27, 2011

Wordless again

Here's what you get when you groom a cat:
Ling














Here's what you get when you groom the other cat:
Lucky
Cat hair bird










Here's what you get when you're feeling kinda goofy and play around with the results of grooming the cats:



And just to complete the strangeness, check out this grasshopper hanging on to the car window for dear life. I drove about 10 miles with him positioned there. Now I'm sending him to Fabulous Friday:

AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Join me on Thursday for a new hop:
I’m THANKFUL ON THURSDAY






12 comments:

  1. So funny!

    Greetings from Germany
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  2. That my cat!! Where did you find her? :) LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny. Love the cat hair bird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cat! For A moment there, I thought the grasshopper was in your cats furr lol. Since the post name is this is what you get when you groom a cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the Wonder Wednesday blog hop :)

    Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did the grasshopper make it out alive?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL We had a few of those things clung on our car too. *shiver* i just don't like ANY kids of bugs!

    Happy Wednesday!
    ~Carolyn
    Cookin' for my Captain

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha!funny and the cat hair bird

    Thanks for stopping by ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hilarious! thanks for the laugh! At least your cat looks beautifully groomed! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. It has got to be those sticky legs!!! Thanks for stopping by and linking up with my Windshield Rider pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great captures.. love the bird hair ball..

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL the cat fur bird is classic !!!

    And I would have much preferred a grasshopper stuck to my windshield than a lizard !! (yup one fell on my car whilst driving out of a car park !)

    Have a great weekend and don't forget to share your linky on my blog too :)

    http://dazedreflection.blogspot.com/2011/07/ww-31-dressed-up-goat.html

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for comment moderation, but find it necessary in order to eliminate spam.

Thank you for your visit. I read every comment and value both your visit and your thoughts. Please stop by every Tuesday and share your favorite photos.