Check Out These Pages

July 17, 2011

Spinach & Artichoke Dip




10 oz package of frozen, chopped spinach, squeezed dry
6 oz can artichoke hearts, thinly sliced & patted dry
1 C freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
¾ C mayonnaise
¾ C sour cream
Kosher salt, to taste
Black peper, freshly ground, to taste

Position a rack in the center of the oven & preheat to 425.

In a large bowl, mix the spinach, artichokes, 3/4 C of the cheese, mayo, sour cream, 1/2 tsp salt, & 3/4 tsp pepper. Transfer to a 1-quart (or slightly smaller) baking dish & sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 C cheese. (At this point, you can refrigerate the dip for up to 1 day; let it sit at room temperature while the oven heats.)

Bake til the top browns & the inside warms through, about 25 minutes. Let cool slightly & serve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check for the link under my header to find a page full of lots of great hops, memes, and photo challenges. I've listed some for every day of the week - more than 300 in all! Just one example is Slightly Indulgent Tuesday!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up. I would however like to note that as a vegan linky party this recipe isn't particularly vegan. I of course will leave it up for you this time :)
    Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very tasty and I do have a bottle of artichokes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE spinach & artichoke dip! That looks like a great recipe ... I just bookmarked it! I'm your newest follower from Kirsty Girl. Deb @ RaisingFigureSkaters.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice site. New follower from the hop. please visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower from the hop. If you can stop by www.familystitchery.blogspot.coc

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for comment moderation, but find it necessary in order to eliminate spam.

Thank you for your visit. I read every comment and value both your visit and your thoughts. Please stop by every Tuesday and share your favorite photos.