Check Out These Pages

March 20, 2010

Thanks be to God!

 

Suppose for a moment that God began taking from us the many things for which we have failed to give thanks.
Which of our limbs and faculties would be left?
Would I still have my hands and my mind?
And what about my loved ones?

If God were to take from me all those persons and things for which I have not given thanks, what would be left of me?

- Patrick Henry Reardon


Psalm 100: A psalm. For giving thanks.

Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.

Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.

Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.

For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
____________________________________

____________________________________

Don’t forget to enter the Gospel Giveaway

And there's still time enter this week’s caption contest, found here.

1 comment:

  1. I have much to be thankful for ... very much indeed ... came here via Kansas Bob, glad I did, I needed some Patrick Reardon like you would not believe!!!

    ReplyDelete

I apologize for comment moderation, but find it necessary in order to eliminate spam.

Thank you for your visit. I read every comment and value both your visit and your thoughts. Please stop by every Tuesday and share your favorite photos.